Are you a college or university graduate or will you have your diploma at the end of the spring semester 2019?
Are you interested in launching or advancing your career in the Government of Canada?
You can apply to a variety of job opportunities as part of the Post-Secondary Recruitment Campaign. Check out the 6 inventories and 11 job opportunities, such as:
- Policy, Economics and Social Sciences – inventory is open until October 24, 2018
- Human Resources – inventory is open until October 24, 2018
- Information Management and Information Technology – inventory is open until November 19, 2018
- Technical Fields, Labour and Trades – ongoing inventory
- Science, Nursing and Engineering – ongoing inventory
- Administrative Services – ongoing inventory
The Government of Canada offers opportunities in a broad range of fields, in various organizations across the country and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
We offer an inclusive workplace where differences are recognized, appreciated and valued. To continue to do so, we encourage applicants self-identify in their application.
Feel free to share this e-mail with anyone who may be potentially interested in these job opportunities!
Apply now: Canada.ca/post-secondary-recruitment